4 ounces spicy ground beef
4 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
4 tbsp. salsa
½ avocado, sliced
4 tbsp. sour cream
2 tbsp. black olives, sliced
1 jalapeno pickled pepper, sliced
¼ cup chopped cilantro
1. In a bowl, beat the eggs and pour them into a large pre-heated
2. Leave the egg to set and form an omelette.
3. Sprinkle over the beef, cheese and salsa.
4. Fold the omelette over and cut into 4 large pieces.
5. Place each piece on a serving plate and top each with a quarter of
the avocado, 1 tbsp. sour cream.
6. Sprinkle each serving with olives, pepper and cilantro
Nutritional Facts per portion:
Calories 377, Fat 27.8g, Carbohydrate
3.0g, Dietary Fiber 2.1g, Net Carbs 0.9g, Protein 27.9g.