Mini Breakfast Muffins
½ cup heavy cream
2 medium eggs
2 ounces cheddar cheese, grated
Pinch each black pepper and salt
2 slices back bacon, cooked and crumbled
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350°F. Prepare a 6 cup muffin tin with paper
2. In a bowl beat the eggs with the cream and seasonings.
3. Pour the egg mixture into the muffin cups; filling them just under
4. Divide the crumbled bacon among the muffin cups and sprinkle
with half of the grated cheese.
5. Bake for 15 – 20 minutes on the center rack of the oven until
6. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with the rest of the cheese.
7. Place under a grill for a moment to melt and brown the cheese.
8. Remove from the heat and eat while still warm.
9. Cool and freeze if there are any left!
10. Reheat in a microwave.