2 cups cauliflower crumbs, made in a processor
2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
3 ounces parmesan cheese, finely grated
4 large fresh eggs
2 tsp. garlic powder
2 tsp. onion powder
1 tsp. pepper
1 tbsp. chives, chopped
½ cup pumpkin seeds
½ cup slivered almonds
1. Pre-heat the waffle maker until the correct temperature is
2. Mix all of the ingredients together in a large jug.
3. Pour ¼ cup egg mixture onto the hot waffle maker.
4. Cook for about 5 minutes. Check to see if it is done. If sticking
leave a little longer.
5. Serve each waffle as it is cooked.
Nutritional Facts per portion:
Calories 165, Fat 11.6g, Carbohydrate
4.6g, Dietary Fiber 1.2g, Net Carbs 3.4g, Protein 12.0g.