4 large fresh farm eggs
4 slices back bacon
2 ounces cheddar cheese, grated
10 slices pepperoni
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Pre-heat the oven to 450°F.
2. In an ovenproof skillet, cook the bacon until crispy. Set aside.
3. Crack the eggs into the bacon fat in the skillet, placing them close
4. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
5. Place the skillet with the eggs into the oven and bake for 5-6
6. Remove the skillet from the oven and top the eggs with the
cheddar cheese and pepperoni.
7. Return the skillet to the oven for the cheese to melt and the
pepperoni to crisp
8. When the eggs are completely cooked, top the pizza with bacon.
9. Cut into four and serve whilst still hot.
Nutritional Facts per portion:
Calories 241, Fat 17.7g, Carbohydrate
1.1g, Dietary Fiber 0g, Net Carbs 1.1g, Protein 18.8g