2 cups organic chicken broth
4 ounces fresh green cabbage, finely shredded
1 ounce onion, grated
1 clove garlic, minced
3¾ ounces chicken breast, poached and diced
2 ounces butter
2 ounces olive oil
2 ounces heavy cream
Salt and pepper to taste
1. In a large sauce pan, sauté the cabbage, garlic and onions in the
olive oil and butter.
2. When the vegetables are soft add the broth and the chicken.
3. Cover and simmer over a low heat for about 10 minutes until the
vegetables are very soft.
4. Add some water if the soup becomes too thick at this stage.
5. Remove from the heat and stir in the cream.
6. Pureed if desired.
7. Season to taste and serve.
Nutritional Facts per portion:
Calories 338, Fat 31.6g, Carbohydrate
3.4g, Dietary Fiber 0.9g, Net Carbs 2.5g, Protein 11.8g.