1½ pounds of sole filets
6 green onions, finely chopped
¼ cup lemon juice, freshly squeezed
6 cloves garlic, finely chopped
½ pound cream cheese
1 pound cooked shrimp
1 cup dry white wine
Salt and pepper to taste
2 tbsp. paprika
6 tbsp. butter
1 cup heavy cream
1. Pre-heat the oven to 375°F.
2. Lightly grease a baking dish.
3. In a small bowl mix the lemon, garlic, onion and half of the wine.
4. Spread a layer of cream cheese on each sole filet and sprinkle
with salt, pepper and paprika.
5. Arrange the fish in the baking dish and cover with the cooked
shrimp. Drizzle with the lemon mixture.
6. Cover the baking dish with foil and bake in the oven for 20 – 25
7. Meanwhile, melt the butter in a small pan.
8. Stir in the cream and the rest of the wine. Bring to the boil.
9. Reduce the heat and simmer until the mixture is reduced by half.
10. When the fish has finished cooking remove it from the pan onto a
11. Pour the cream mixture into the baking dish and with a spoon mix
it in with the fish juices.
12. Taste and season as necessary. Pour over the fish on the serving
Nutritional Facts per portion:
Calories 756, Fat 50.7g, Carbohydrate
11.1g, Dietary Fiber 2.0g, Net Carbs 9.1g, Protein 53.4g.