1½ pounds boneless pork loin slices
2 tbsp. olive oil
2 tbsp. butter
½ cup milk
2 ounces flax seed, ground
1 ounce sesame seed, ground
Pinch pepper and salt
1. Pound each pork slice until really thin.
2. Mix the flaxseed, sesame, salt and pepper and spread out on a
3. Beat the egg and milk together and season to taste.
4. Coat the pork slices with egg and milk and then put them in the
dry mixture. Make sure they are evenly coated.
5. Place on a large plate covered with baking paper and rest in the
fridge for 15 minutes.
6. Heat the oil and butter in a large non-stick skillet over a medium
7. Lay the pork slices in the oil and fry carefully until cooked and
golden brown. About 4 minutes for each side.
8. Drain on paper towel and serve whilst still hot.
9. Serve with a crunchy green salad and lemon slices if liked.
Nutritional Facts per portion: Calories 486, Fat 30.3g, Carbohydrate
8.4g, Dietary Fiber 6.3g, Net Carbs 1.9g, Protein 34.7g.