1½ ounces shallot, finely chopped
¼ cup vegetable oil
16 ounces fresh pork, diced
1 tsp. fresh ginger, grated
2 tsp. Thai green curry paste
14½ ounces chicken broth
13½ ounces full cream coconut milk
Salt to taste
2 green onions, sliced diagonally
½ cup fresh basil, shredded
1 tbsp. freshly squeezed lime juice
1. Heat the oil in a large skillet or wok over a high heat.
2. Add the shallots and pork and stir fry until brown and nearly
3. Turn down the heat and add the ginger and curry paste. Stir to
make sure the meat is evenly coated.
4. Add the broth, coconut milk and salt to taste.
5. Bring to the boil and reduce by a half, about 15 minutes.
6. Stir in the green onions, basil and lime juice.
7. Serve in individual bowls.
Nutritional Facts per portion: Calories 555, Fat 42.9g, Carbohydrate
9.8g, Dietary Fiber 3.2g, Net Carbs 6.6g, Protein 34.8g.