1. Preheat oven to 180 C or 350 F.
2. Mix together the apple, cinnamon and lemon juice in a baking dish. Cover
with Foil. Bake for 25 minutes or until tender.
3. Meanwhile, combine the flour, baking soda, powdered sugar, and cocoa
powder in a large bowl. Make a well in the center. Add the whole milk, egg,
butter, and vanilla extract. Using a wooden spoon, stir until just combined (do
not over mix).
4. Lightly spray a medium sized non-stick frying pan with oil spray. Place over
5. Pour ¼ cup of pancake mixture into the pan and form round cakes. Cook
pancake for 2 minutes or until small bubbles start to show on the surface. Flip
over to cook the other side for 1 to 2 minutes or until golden and cooked
through. Transfer to a plate and cover to keep warm with kitchen towel. Repeat
with remaining batter, spraying pan with oil if necessary.
6. Divide pancakes onto 4 individual plates. Top with baked apple with
7. Serve and enjoy.