1 Tbsp cacao powder
2 Tbsp chocolate protein powder
4 Tbsp coconut milk
2 Tbsp coconut flour
2 Tbsp coconut, shredded
1 Tbsp cacao nibs
1 tsp coconut oil, softened
2/3 cup coconut butter, softened
1. In a bowl combine all ingredients (except ingredients for coating). Whisk 2-3
minutes until well combined.
2. Spoon out mixture into small molds.
3. Place molds in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
4. In a meanwhile prepare coating. In a bowl, mix coconut oil with coconut
butter. Remove molds from refrigerator and cover with coating
5. Place back to refrigerator until coating has hardened, about 1 hour.
Total Time: 10 minutes
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
Total Carbohydrates: 2,55g
Dietary Fiber: 1g
Net Carbs: 0,71g
Total Fat: 14,47g