1/2 stick butter, softened
1/2 cup natural peanut butter
2 Tbsp coconut flour
2 Tbsp vanilla whey protein powder
1/2 cup broken up sugar free chocolate bars, melted
1 tsp organic vanilla extract
1 1/2 cup powdered Xylitol (or some other natural sweetener)
1. In a bowl, mix peanut butter and butter. Beat the butter with an electric hand
mixer, beat together butter until smooth.
2. Add in vanilla extract and protein powder to peanut butter mixture, and then
3. Add in powdered Xylitol sweetener and mix well.
4. On a working surface, roll the dough into 24 two-bite sized balls. Place balls
on a pan lined with a parchment paper.
5. Sprinkle each ball with chocolate. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Total Time: 10 minutes
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
Total Carbohydrates: 5,16g
Dietary Fiber: 1,02g
Net Carbs: 2,54g
Total Fat: 12g