1 box chocolate cake mix (I used Betty Crocker’s Choc. Fudge 15.25 oz.)
1 box fudge brownie mix (I used Duncan Hines Decadent Brownies 17.6 oz.)
1 1/4 cups water
1 cup oil
1 can Pillsbury chocolate fudge cake icing
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease and lightly flour a bundt pan ( I use Baker’s Joy spray).
- In a bowl add the cake mix, brownie mix, oil eggs and water. Pour into bundt pan and bake 50-55 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.– Do NOT use the ingredients on the brownie mix and cake mix, just what is listed above.
- Let cake cool completely after waiting 10 min. out of the oven onto a cooling rack and then transfer to serving plate.
- In a small bowl, add 1/2 tub of ready to use cake icing, and melt in the microwave 30-45 seconds until it is able to be drizzled over cake.
- ENJOY!!. And Have a good meal!