- One batch Slow Cooker Kickin’ Chili
- 2 tbsp butter
- 8 grass-fed beef hot dogs, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- One batch Low Carb Cheddar Biscuit Dough (minus the sausage)
- Prepare the chili ahead of time. You can drastically reduce the cook time of this recipe by converting the chili to a stovetop recipe.
- Heat the butter in a large oven proof skillet over medium heat. Once the butter is melted and the pan is hot, add the sliced hot dogs to the pan and cook until they have a nice sear on them.
- Pour the entire batch of chili on top of the cooked hot dogs.
- Mix the cheddar and mozzarella cheeses and sprinkle them over top of the chili.
- Prepare the biscuit dough according to the directions (minus the sausage)
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Drop large scoops of the biscuit dough on top of the casserole.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the biscuit topping is golden brown.