2 pounds firm white fish fillets – 6 fillets
2 tbsp. oil
4 tbsp. mayonnaise
1 cup pork rinds, crushed
Salt and pepper
1. Pre-heat the oven to 450°F.
2. Line a large baking sheet with foil and drizzle some olive oil onto
3. Mix the crumbed pork rinds with the seasonings and place on a
4. Coat the fish on both sides with mayonnaise and dip them
individually into the seasoned crumbs.
5. Place apart on the prepared baking tray.
6. Bake for 15 – 20 minutes until brown and crispy. Do not overcook.
Nutritional Facts per portion:
Calories 392, Fat 22.5g, Carbohydrate
2.3g, Dietary Fiber 0g, Net Carbs 2.3g, Protein 43.2g.