1½ pounds of flat fish of your choice, cut into 4 pieces
½ cup cheese, cheddar is best
¼ cup parmesan cheese, finely grated
½ cup sour cream
½ cup mayonnaise
2 tsp. lemon juice
3 green onions, finely chopped
1 tsp. cayenne pepper
1. Pre-heat the oven to 425°F.
2. Lightly grease a baking dish.
3. In a medium bowl mix the cheeses, mayo, cream, onion, cayenne
and lemon juice.
4. Arrange the fish in the baking dish and cover with the cheese
5. Put in the oven and bake for 10 – 12 minutes.
6. Reduce the heat to 350°F and continue cooking for 15 more
minutes until the fish flakes easily.
7. Serve hot with a salad of your choice.
Nutritional Facts per portion:
Calories 478, Fat 25.3g, Carbohydrate
9.9g, Dietary Fiber 0g, Net Carbs 9.9g, Protein 51.3g.