6 tbsp. butter, at room temperature
1 ounce parsley, chopped
3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
6 salmon fillets – about 1½ pounds
6 slices lemon
Salt and pepper
1. Pre-heat the oven to 375°F.
2. Cut 6 pieces of foil large enough to wrap around each piece of
3. Mix together the butter, garlic and parsley in a small bowl.
4. Place a salmon fillet in the centre of each piece of foil and season
with salt and pepper.
5. Make a few cuts in each salmon fillet with a sharp knife and rub
the butter evenly among the pieces.
6. Place the lemon slices on top of the fish.
7. Wrap up the ‘parcels’ and seal the foil at the edges.
8. Place on a baking tray and bake for 12 – 15 minutes in the hot
9. Open the packets to serve piping hot.
Nutritional Facts per portion:
Calories 258, Fat 18.6g, Carbohydrate
1.5g, Dietary Fiber 0g, Net Carbs 1.5g, Protein 22.4g