3 cups heavy cream
3 cups avocado puree
2 Jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
½ cup cilantro, finely chopped
2 tsp. powdered cumin
1 tsp. salt
1. Place all of the ingredients into a food processor.
2. Whizz until well blended and smooth.
3. Chill in the refrigerator until you are ready to serve.
4. Stir gently, if necessary, before placing in soup bowls to serve.
5. Garnish with extra cilantro if liked.
Nutritional Facts per portion:
Calories 266, Fat 27.5g, Carbohydrate
11.5g, Dietary Fiber 3.9g, Net Carbs 7.6g, Protein 2.1g